Contributions to the Research Project

 March 11, 2024


1. I collaborated with Ee Chong and Keefe to document the meeting minutes and meticulously summarising the topics disccussed.

2. I come up with a research topic and pitched to the team to take a voting on which topic our team should focus on “Smart Cane” as it seems to target bigger audience. 

3. As the leader of the group, I ensure that the work load distributed to each member is equal and take on the role as the “checker” which means that I would have to do all the research each member did and cross reference with the ones they did to ensure credibility. 

4. I did extensive research on Smart Canes and written the Executive Summary, Introduction, Background Information, Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Proposed Solution, LiDAR Camera System. 

5. Due to the lack of manpower, I took up the initiative and contributed more towards the project as we are missing 1 member which results in the increase load for each member. 

6. I ensure that all our submissions are on time by constantly reminding our member to do their part so that I keep a tight scheldule in order to provide quality work on time.

7. I plan for our team, detailed steps and tasks to do for the upcoming weeks in preparation for our final presentation. 

Comments

Popular Posts